Superglamourous leather shoes are made with the highest quality Italian leathers, industrially dyed with natural based colors or hand-colored with original Toledo dyes by Kenda Farben.
Here are the easy steps to follow to perfectly restore your leather shoes:
1) First of all, set your workspace with dedicated essential products: Cedar Shoe Trees, Horsehair Brush, Cotton Clothes, Renovateur® Cream by Saphir®, Polishing Brush and Pate de Luxe® wax by Saphir®.
2) Put the cedar shoe trees into the shoes; if the shoes have laces or embellishments, remove and treat them separately to get them clean.
3) Carefully remove dust and dirt on the upper with the horsehair brush. It is very important to carry out this step with precision because any traces of dirt could mark the shoe during the polishing step.
4) Covering the index and middle fingers with a soft cotton cloth, take some Renovateur® cream and apply it sparingly in different points of the shoes, spreading it evenly over the entire uppers. It is very important not to put cream on leather or rubber soles.
5) Allow the Renovator® cream to absorb for three minutes and brush the upper with the polishing brush, holding the shoe by the heel and brushing animatedly from the back to the tip.
6) Covering the index and middle fingers with a clean cotton cloth, apply a small amount of Pate de Luxe® on the entire upper and massage the leather to allow the wax to nourish and provide maximum protection. Apply up to two coats of Pate de Luxe® to the entire shoe, paying particular attention to the tip and the back above the heel.
7) Allow the Pate de Luxe® to absorb for about five minutes and brush the upper with a polishing brush, holding the shoe by the heel and brushing animatedly from the back to the tip.
To keep your shoes at their best - in addition to the proper daily cleaning above - take care to keep them away from direct light (sunlight or artificial light), always use a Cedar Shoehorn and store them with a pair of dedicated Cedar Shoe Trees.
Finally, don't forget the soles that need to repaired as soon as they are worn out: the foot posture will be correct and you will walk better.
What about the toughest stains or damages? Our advice is to contact us to be redirected to an expert shoemaker.
Scan Certilogo® QR Code to verify the authenticity of your online and in-store purchase
Our logistics partner DHL Express grant your standard or express delivery in 2 to 7 days
Our expertise and the artisanal production process allow us to realize even numbers not available in-stock (IT35 / UK1 / US2, IT36 / UK2 / US3 and IT48 / UK 14 / US15). Submit your order request and you will be contacted by our Customer Care with all the necessary information to complete your Special Order. The order production of a Made-To-Measure shoes takes about 20 daysContact Us