Great elasticity and extreme softness are the two main attributes of the suede leathers used by Superglamourous to handmade slippers, loafers, Belgian Loafers, lace-ups and boots.
Here are the easy steps to follow to perfectly treat and restore your suede shoes:
1) First of all, set your workspace with dedicated essential products: Cedar Shoe Trees, Horsehair Brush, Gommadin® Suede Eraser rubber block by Saphir® and Suede Crepe Brush.
2) Put the cedar shoe trees into the shoes; if the shoes have laces or embellishments, remove and treat them separately to get them clean.
3) Carefully remove dust and dirt on the upper with the horsehair brush. It is very important to carry out this step with precision because any traces of dirt could mark the shoe during the polishing step.
4) Gently rub the Gommadin® rubber block directly on any further stains and marks on the upper with moderate to firm pressure.
5) Brush the whole upper with the Suede Crepe Brush, holding the shoe by the heel and gently brushing with short movements from the back to the tip.
6) Complete the process removing any residues and impurities brushing the upper with the horsehair brush holding the shoe by the heel and gently brushing with slow and long movements from the back to the tip.
To keep your shoes at their best - in addition to the proper daily cleaning above - take care to keep them away from direct light (sunlight or artificial light), always use a Cedar Shoehorn and store them with a pair of dedicated Cedar Shoe Trees.
Finally, don't forget the soles that need to repaired as soon as they are worn out: the foot posture will be correct and you will walk better.
What about the toughest stains or damages? Our advice is to contact us to be redirected to an expert shoemaker.
Our expertise and the artisanal production process allow us to realize even numbers not available in-stock (IT35 / UK1 / US2, IT36 / UK2 / US3 and IT48 / UK 14 / US15). Submit your order request and you will be contacted by our Customer Care with all the necessary information to complete your Special Order. The order production of a Made-To-Measure shoes takes about 20 daysContact Us