Terms And Conditions Of Sale
1. The user accesses Superglamourous by browsing in this area, accessible through the url www.superglamourous.it. The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site involve acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site itself and indicated therein.
2. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site, in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree no. 70/03) by GLAM s.r.l., with registered office in Via Filippo Turati 6, 20121, Milan, VAT no. 08771740969 Registered in the REA (Economic and Administrative Business Register), number MI-2047668.
3. Before accessing the products provided by the site, the user must read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale that are generally and unequivocally accepted as of the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Superglamourous reserves the right to change unilaterally and without any notice.
5. The site may also be used in English to access products provided by said site and to purchase the same products.
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Superglamourous and do not however regulate the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller, present on the same site through links, banners or other hyperlinks.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we recommend that you check their Terms and Conditions of Sale.
1. To conclude the purchase contract, the form needs to be filled in in electronic format and transmitted according to the instructions.
2. The contract contains reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the payment means that can be used, the delivery method for purchased products plus the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, as well as methods and return times for purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, including information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the user's completed form, after verification of the data's correctness contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment in which the procedure for placing the order online is completed. This will be done by clicking the "Complete order" button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes responsibility for the execution of the order.
2. Once registered, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided.
3. The user always has the possibility to modify any data communicated through the appropriate section contained in the Account.
4. On occasion of the first request for profile activation by the user, Superglamourous will give the same a user name and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating user access to the Services and is the only system capable of identifying the user. As such, any acts performed through said access will be attributed to binding on the user.
5. Users undertake to maintain the secrecy of their access data and to keep it confidential with due care and diligence, not passing it on, even temporarily, to third parties.
6. Users may at any time deactivate their account or request cancellation through the section located in the Account or, in the event of malfunctions, by sending a written message to the e-mail address www.superglamourous.it.
Article 5 - Product Availability
1. Product availability refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, as a result of the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products may be sold to other customers before the order has been confirmed.
2. Even after sending the e-mail order confirmation, cases may occur of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed via e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, terminating the contract, Superglamourous will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the time Superglamourous became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Article 6 - Products Offered
1. Superglamourous sells: Men's clothing and accessories.
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link www.superglamourous.it.
Article 7 - Payment Methods and Prices
1. The price of the products will be as indicated regularly on the site, unless there is an obvious error.
2. In the case of an error, Superglamourous will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing for the confirmation of the order at the right amount or for its cancellation. In any case, Superglamourous will not be obliged to supply the goods sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices on the site include VAT but do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once you have selected the desired products, they will be added to your cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by Credit cards (i.e. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electorn and other credit or rechargeable cards), PayPal, Amazon Pay, Sofort and Scalapay (installment payment available for orders up to 600 Euro from Italy, France and Germany only).
Article 8 - Delivery
1. Superglamourous ships all over Italy, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Superglamourous will deliver both to the address provided by the user and to the collection points indicated at the time of purchase.
3. For the Italian territory, standard delivery is made generally within 5-7 business days.
4. For European Union countries, standard delivery is made generally within 5-7 business days.
5. In non-EU territories, standard delivery is made generally within 5-7 business days.
6. Deliveries will be made by DHL and FEDEX couriers, during business hours, from Monday to Friday. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In such cases, a notice shall specify the place where the order is located and the manner in which a new delivery is agreed upon.
7. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
8. If the delivery cannot take place due to causes not attributable to us after 30 days from the date when the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
9. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of contract termination. Transportation resulting from the termination of the contract could have additional costs that will be charged to the purchaser.
10. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order. Upon receipt of the goods, the user shall verify: that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the transport document and that the packaging is intact and not altered even in the closing tapes. In case of tampering and/or breakage, the user must immediately dispute the shipment and/or the delivery by placing the words "GOODS CONTROL RESERVE" on the delivery note received by the transporter.
Article 9 - Transfer of Risk
1. The risks relating to the products shall be borne by the buyer from the time of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all amounts due has been received in connection with the same, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this happened at a later date.
Article 10 - Warranty and Trade Compliance
1. All products that fall within the category of "consumer goods", pursuant to Article 128, paragraph 2 of the Italian Consumer Code, are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity governed by Articles 128-135 of the Italian Consumer Code. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, this includes any non-compliance of the articles with the products ordered, pursuant to the provisions of Italian law.
2. The legal guarantee of conformity only works for Consumers, that is any natural person acting on the website for purposes unrelated to any potential entrepreneurial or professional activity. This warranty is valid on condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from the delivery date of the products and that the buyer presents a formal complaint relating to the defect within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was discovered. Unless proven otherwise, conformity defects that occur within 6 months of product delivery, are presumed to exist already by that date, unless this is completely incompatible with the nature of the product or the defect. After 6 months from delivery, it will be the user's responsibility to prove that the damage or defect was not caused by erroneous or improper use of the product.
3. In case of non-compliance, the buyer who has signed the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain restoration of product conformity without expenses, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction, or contract termination in relation to the disputed assets and the consequent return of the price paid.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Article 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to Article 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 from the date of the products were received.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the period of 14 days starts from the receipt date of the last product.
3. Users who intend to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify Superglamourous through explicit declaration, which may be sent by registered letter with return receipt to the address: BOUTIQUE SUPERGLAMOUROUS, CORSO VENEZIA 29, 20121 MILAN - ITALY. Users can also indicate the desire to withdraw, by providing the order number and user name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract, or alternatively by sending the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree no. 21/2014 which is not mandatory.
5. The goods may be returned to BOUTIQUE SUPERGLAMOUROUS, CORSO VENEZIA 29, 20121 MILAN - ITALY without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal. Extra-EU returns have to be marked DDP Incoterm.
6. The buyer is only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the provisions above, the site will refund the product amount, subject to withdrawal within a period of time no more than 35 days, excluding the direct shipping costs for the return.
7. As provided for by Article 56, paragraph 3, of Legislative Decree 206/2005, and amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods have been received or until proof has been provided by the buyer of having returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Superglamourous are included in the categories of Article 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 or are final sale products. Specifically, the right of withdrawal can not be exercised with reference to products made to measure, clearly personalized according to the Customer, or included in the final sale collection online (https://www.superglamourous.it/collections/private-sale), pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005. For these categories of products will not be accepted returns for size change or any other request for replacement and/or refund.
9. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer in the purchase phase.
10. An amount of up to €25 may be withheld from any refund as a handling fee
Article 12 - Data Processing
Article 13 - Safeguard Clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is null and void for whatever reason, this will not affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions as set out in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Article 14 - Contact Details
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, by telephone on the following number +393428538169, and by post to the following address: Glam Srl, c/o Boutique Superglamourous, Corso Venezia 29, 20121, Milan - ITALY.
Article 15 - Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of the same, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory rule of the buyer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by Italian courts. In particular, where the buyer is qualified as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the buyer's place of residence, in accordance with applicable law.
Article 16 - Online Dispute Resolution for Consumers
1. Users who are Consumers and residents in Europe must be informed of the fact that the European Commission has set up an online platform providing a tool for alternative dispute resolution. This tool can be used by the Consumer to settle any dispute relating to and/or arising from contracts for the sale of goods or services entered into online, in a non-judicial manner. As a result, the Consumer can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract with Superglamourous. The Platform is available at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale were issued on 18/09/2020.